This mosque is located in Usküdar, between Salacak and Şemsi Paşa, on a hill overlooking the Maiden’s Tower. It was commissioned by Sultan Mustafa III in 1760-1761 for his mother Mihrişah Emine Sultan and his brother Şehzade Süleyman. It is the work of the architect Mehmet Tahir Agha. The name ayazma derivers from Ayazma Palace and Gardens which were once located here. This mosque clearly shows the influence of European style. One can reach the stairs to enter the mosque from a three-gated courtyard. The minaret has a single balcony. The pulpit is made of carved marble and the interior is of red porphyry. There are inscriptions by the calligraphers Seyyid Abdullah and Seyyid Mustafa inside the mosque. Many graves are housed here, and the fountain in the left corner is adorned with and apitaph by the poet Zihni.