Walking from Kadikoy Wharf to the Söğütlüçeşme district, we find a large bronze statue of a bull; this is located at an intersection known as Altıyol. This statue was presented as a gift by Kaiser Wilhelm II in 1917 to Enver Pasha. After being transported to various places, the statue was finally brough to Kadikoy in1969. When approaching the statue, the pedestrian way on the right is Bahariye Street. This street resembles İstiklal Avenue in Beyoglu district. This is a location that is often frequented by teenagers because of the large number of cafes, movie theaters and restaurants. Bahariye Street is busy and crowded every hour of the day.
An interesting building on Bahariye Street is Süreyya Pasha Cinema, constructed during the reign of Sultan Abdulhamid II. The building, with its interior design, boxes, ceiling decorations and statues, resembles old Baraque opera houses.